- cute cloth stickers sequins lol girls printing sequin diy embroidery patches for clothing sew on patches patch clothes
Size: As shown
Product Type: Patches
Texture of material: Rayon
Scope of application: Clothing, home textile
type: Embroidery cloth
Product Name: Embroidery Sewing Patch
Product Material: Computer-generated Embroidery Patch
Product Size: As picture shows
Product Type: Sewing Patch
Product Features: DIY/ Decorative/ Stylish/ Creative/ Patch/ Applique
How to use ( this part ONLY for Hot Melt Adhesive)
(1) Take out the embroidery patches and the pants (clothes/bags/shoes/books/other craft) which will be ironed on. Prepare an iron.
(2) Clean the part that is going to be ironed on. Put the patch on the right part. Put the side with heat seal backing directly on the pants.
(3) And please adjust the temperature of the iron to the suitable degree. Then Iron the patch on force backward and forward for about 15 seconds.
(4) After the patch turns cold, check if it is fixed firmly. If not, try again in above same ways.
A) Can be sewn on a favorite bag, hat and shoes, make your own DIY creativity, chic and stylish.
B) Can be used to fill holes and cover up blemishes on clothing.
C) There indelible stains on clothes, you can stick patches cover.
D) Clothes feel monotonous; you can choose a personalized stickers cloth decorated dress up is not the same.
Cloth sticking hot cloth stickers suggest that after sewing, it will be firmer!
[Use of cloth stickers] Ironing or sewing cloth on the surface of clothes, cloth bags, scarves, curtains, bed sheets, tablecloths, shoes and hats, etc., decorating clothes, covering enamel, DIY trinkets, creating a picture Embroidery pictures, and even a hand-made piece of flower cloth, decorating the walls in the home, etc., is also a rare collection.
[Method of using cloth ironing] Generally, the area is not large, and the thickness is about 0.1 cm. The fabric has a wide application range and is the easiest to use.
1. Keep the back side clean before ironing, and adjust the temperature to suit the temperature of the clothes according to the method of using the iron.
2. Put the cloth on the appropriate position (do not tear off the glue), burn it back and forth a few times, usually burn for about 10 seconds.
3. In order to prevent burns, you can put a thin cotton cloth on the cloth (must be cotton, not a faded cloth). After ironing, check the edges to see if it is hot, and burn a few times on the edges.
4. It is necessary to determine the temperature by the thickness of the applique. If it is thicker, it must be higher in temperature and longer in ironing. For particularly thick cloth, you can burn it a few times on the back.
5. Special Note: For cloths with sequins or brighter surfaces (because the sequins are all plastic), be sure to lay a layer of cloth and iron at low temperatures (below 130 ° C), or use a steam iron directly. Or put a layer of damp cloth on top. In order to avoid excessive temperature, the plastic sheet melts.
6. The best way is to use a needle thread to sew a few stitches on the side of the cloth after it is hot. This is more firm and very compliant.
7. If there is no iron in the house, you can also sew the cloth directly on the clothes with the same color line.
8. It is best to get the sewing shop professional master to avoid scalding the clothes.
Cute Cloth stickers sequins lol girls printing sequin DIY Embroidery Patches For Clothing Sew on patches patch clothes
Sequins Patch Cute Girls Printing Cloth Stickers DIY Embroidery Patches For Clothing Sew on Appliques Clothes
Pulaqi Cute Girls Sequins Patch DIY Embroidery Patches For Clothing Printing Cloth Stickers Sew on Appliques Clothes
Cute Girls Sequins Patch On Clothes DIY Embroidery Patches For Clothing Printing Cloth Stickers Sew on Appliques Stripe
hand-beaded sequins bees cloth stickers Embroidered childrens cartoon clothing accessories patch DIY
Large sequins embroidered square glasses smiley cloth stickers clothes repair diced clothing diy accessories decoration
Large cloth stickers DIY clothing accessories sequins embroidered butterfly clothes holes repair decorative patch stick